Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Julie's Journal : R2-D2

Over Spring Break, Chance went to Disney World.  I'm sure he's going to write a blog post about his trip and his many adventures soon!
 
He brought back souvenirs for us, and in addition to a Goofy pen and a notepad with the Mickey Mouse head on it, he brought me a metal model of R2-D2. 

The problem is that it comes in pieces - lots of pieces - to put together.
 

The kit specifies ages 14+ because of sharp edges and teenie-tiny pieces!
 

 
 

The sheets were very hard to photograph because they are so reflective.  You can see a reflection of my ipad as I tried to photograph them if you look closely.


The instructions are crazy, too!

 
It's hard to see in this picture, but they are on a legal sized sheet of paper and are VERY detailed.  I have only finished step 4 of 33!
 
This is what I have so far....
 
 
 
This is what he's supposed to look like when he's finished...
 

 
You'll have to come in and see if I manage to complete him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment