Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Julie's Journal : Book Challenges Update

Back in January with I put up several challenges that I was going to try to complete this year.  I wanted to complete a Classics challenge, a To-Be-Read (TBR) challenge, and an A-Z challenge.  The original post can be read here

I'm happy to say that I have completed the A-Z challenge!


I enjoyed some books more than others.  Some I read just because I wanted to and others I read just to fill in a letter.  X was the hardest letter to find.

I'm still working on both the TBR challenge and the Classics Challenge.  I need some help coming up with a forgotten classic.  According to the guidelines of the challenge, a forgotten classic has less than 1000 ratings on Goodreads.  I also need a classic play that is easy to read.  I am NOT a Shakespeare buff!  If you have any ideas, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment