Thursday, October 22, 2015

Chance's Corner: Two-Sentence Horror Stories






Want to tell a spooky campfire story, but don't feel like going into a long, detailed tale? How about giving a two-sentence horror story a shot, then? Sounds pretty basic, right? But how could two sentences be scary? Well, read on below if you dare and see for yourself!
  • "I can't sleep," she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in. - By VaultKid321
  • The longer I wore it the more it grew on me. She had such pretty skin. - By blaqkmagick
  • You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.” - By comparativelysane
  • My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago. - By The_D_String
  • There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone. - By guztaluz
  • I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead. - By Graboid27
  • I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.” - By justAnotherMuffledVo
  • Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling. - By Miami_Metro
  • There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 am and you're home alone. - By Wartortlesthebestest
  • I love listening to my wife's sweet lullabies over the baby monitor. Until I see my wife pull into the driveway. - By homogenous-homophone

For a little fun, I decided to give it a try, and this is what I came up with:

  • A dog licks my fingers as I hang my hand off the side of the bed. The funny thing is, I don't have a dog. 
  • I tried on all the clothes in the house and none of them fit me! That's probably because this isn't my house.
It's pretty fun and simple to do. You should give it a try!






No comments:

Post a Comment